Happy Easter!

I hope everyone of you has a good Easter festival of 2016 or some nice holidays for everyone else!
Since I could not finish my Christmas painting in time, I decided to domake up for it with a Easter themed painting instead.

It is called:

And thus, Easter was saved...



Sir Haresley, Knight to the "Order of the Silver Egg" was charged with the quest to retrieve one of the Orders most charished relics: The egg of the great Easter. The Egg, A silver cast idol garned with red gems was stolen by a bunch of puckish rogues. It was needed for an important rite of the order, so time was short. Sir Hareslay chased after the thives with haste. He cought up with them on the third eve of his quest and demanded the egg returned. A short clash ensued, but Sir Haresley valiantly fought and the thieves quickly surrendered. Victourous Sir Haresley quickly made his way back to the order, so the important ceremony could be Held.
And thus Easter was saved!


In my next post, I will go through the whole creation process of the painting step by step. So stay tuned!

Until then you might enjoy the process of the painting as video: