The Black and White Knight

I made this image as an entry for the montly chellange over at cubebrush.com. I liked the topic so I thought I might give it a try.

Heres the result:



I'm quite happy with the fog-effect and backgroudn.. works nice I think. But I have some issues with how the armor turned out. All in all it works well, but the values are really off on some parts. Somehow, black and white are harder to paint than any other colour ( aside from brown.. brown is another kind of demon! )´but I'd say it works better than other black metal suff I've painted so far.

Before working onm this image, I did a couple of sketches and concepts beforehand





The concepts were done during 2 livestream sessions which have been a lot of fun. I should do another stream soon!

And for those interested, heres the process of the final image as video: