Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Project concepts

Just a bunch of concepts I did for a personal project.




All done rather quick and dirty. First Concept pass on the building featured in the project. During the concept phase I slowly switched the location from a barn to a little shed  near a house ( can be seen in the pencil scetches ). That scenery is a better fit for the story. Now back to the drawing board for the final concepts and the interrior stuff. Characters will follow as well. I had to prioritise on this project, which is why I had to pause on the 30 day challenge for a while. I'd rather fail at a challenge than not learn desperatly needed stuff ^^"
But I can return to the chellange during the weekend ( finally ). I have still 14 days to go. Luckiely the next challenge will start in january.. so theres still time :D

No comments :

Post a Comment