Sunday, July 13, 2014

Portrait practise and experimentation

More Practise stuff. Started yesterday and finished up this evening. i guess this one here took me around 6 to 7 hours in total



I experimented more with my layermode-workflow and so far it gets rit of the problems I have with choosing and mixing colour in photoshop.
Another experiment was the full on go on colour. Usually I start very dark and with a very low saturation. This time I went full on bright colours and high saturation, and worked my way down to lower saturations in the areas where they were needed.
So far I'm quite happy with the result. Zoomed to 100% in the wirkfile it looks quitechaotic with a lot of sparks of different colours glancing through, so... my usual problem with too dull colores seems to be fixed here. Anyways, there is still a lot to improove so onwards to the next one!

1 comment :

  1. die Farben gefallen mir unglaublich gut *_* ansonsten insgesamt auch toll geworden wie immer

    ReplyDelete