I wanted to make an umbreon artwork for quite some time now, but all the ideas I had didn't stick with me, then, just a couple of days back while planing my eveelutions team, that image got stuck in my head. So I started out with some thumbnails, piced one and painted this image over the course of 4 to 5 days. I only spent around 2 hours per day on it, since I had some other stuff to do as well, but I'm happy with the result!
there are some issues with the perspecitve thou, but all in all.. I'm happy :) I tried to use very vibrant colours here.. the saturation went a little bit over board ^^" but I like the feel of it none the less :)
and once again, I recorded the process:
The new workflow I dev…