This Image was done for the Facebook group " Daily Spitpaint ". There, you get a 30 minute time limit in which you have to make a painting to one of some given topics. I Recorded the 30 minutes to better keep track of the time. I liked how the 30 minute status looked, so I desided to finish it up after wards.
The final image here took me 6 hours and 15 minutes in total. But once again I lost so much dynamic during the process... thanks to the recorded Video I start to see where I went wrong.
Here's the state at 30 minutes. Its much more alive and dynamic... I need to learn how to preserve that in a fully rendered image as well.
And like I sayed, I recorded the process :)